Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fruit Salad

Hello my crafty friends! I'm back today sharing the 2nd NEW clear stamp release from Some Odd Girl.  This one is super cute and can be used for so many different types of projects - it's called Fruit Salad (yummy, yummy...sorry, too many hours spent watching the Wiggles.) This set contains a banana, apple, pear, and 5 sentiments.

  I thought these fun fruit would make really cute bake sale signs, so I made some using the apple...



I made them into candy and caramel apples, just by doing a little paper piecing.  This gives them the dripping coating, which also looks like their hair.  After I fussy cut them out, I just attached them to some paper with the prices printed out - and put that on pattern paper.  I only colored a little shadow, so these would be so easy to whip up for a school or church bake sale.  You could make these candy and caramel apples for a Halloween card or scrapbook page too. 

Stop by the Some Odd Girl blog and see what the other girls made with yummy set. I'm sure you'll find something to satisfy your crafty cravings. 



2 comments: